Graphic Designer (Download Job Description)
Alaska’s Perseverance Theatre, a nonprofit professional theatre company, seeks a graphic designer and poster artist for the 2014-2015 season to produce poster designs and a package of materials to support the season. The 2014-2015 season package will include original artwork and design/layout for eight productions (5 Juneau mainstage, 1 Anchorage-only, 2 Juneau Summerfest). The graphic design package for the 2014-2015 season includes:
• Season mailer
• Season banner (Anchorage shows only)
• Website template compatible with WordPress
• Merchandise (possibly t-shirts, mugs, etc)
• Web-ready images
• Posters in various sizes including, but not limited to:
o 8 ½” x 11”
o 11” x 17”
o Large-format laminates
• Newspaper ads in various sizes (black and white/full color)
• Program covers
• Table tents
• Bus signs (Anchorage shows only)
• Miscellaneous items that may include stickers, bar coasters, and other print and promotional items.
• Brochures, posters, and web-ready images for the following programs:
o Summer Theatre Arts Rendezvous
o Alaska Summer Theatre Intensive
An hourly rate will be considered for any materials needed for the following:
• Readings and second stage productions
• Additional education programming
Perseverance is requesting bids for the package contract and hourly rate. PT will accept bids for the poster art and design/layout together or separately. In addition, a pair of 2012-2013season tickets will be provided to the Graphic Designer.
Interested parties should submit to email@example.com: a resume with references, digital portfolio or website, as well as a bid for the package of materials and hourly rate for additional materials. For more information about Perseverance Theatre, visit our website at
www.perseverancetheatre.org. Position closes February 10, 2014.
Perseverance Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about job openings.